High Risk Pregnancies
High-Risk Pregnancy is the one that includes risk to both the mother and her fetus. In other words, when some complications arise that can affect the life of the mother and her baby is called high-risk pregnancy. Well, a specialist is required to cure the risk associated with pregnancy.
What Causes risks in Pregnancy?
There are several factors that can lead to high risk in pregnancy. Sometimes, the general health of the maternal mother can put her at the risk or other times, it is the medical conditions that can lead to high pregnancy risk. Some of the common reasons for this include:
1. If the age of the mother exceeds 35 years or younger than 17 years.
2. Pregnancy risk is higher in the case of twin or multiple births.
3. Multiple births such as triplets have the least chance of delivery through the vagina.
4. Existing health conditions such as blood pressure, contagious diseases such as HIV or diabetes.
How is High-Risk Pregnancy Treated?
Treatment of High-Risk Pregnancy requires a close inspection by the specialist and the treatment is done according to the prevailing medical conditions of the mother.
1. By providing her proper immunization
2. In case, if the mother has a passive lifestyle, the specialist will keep her away from smoking or alcohol.
3. The specialist might conduct some special urine test to determine the presence of any contagious disease and thus, take action accordingly.
4. A high-risk pregnancy can be treated by eating a healthy and balanced diet. You will need more folic acid, protein, and calcium.
How You Can Promote A Healthy Pregnancy?
You can always take steps to experience a healthy pregnancy. It all starts with you. And if you are planning to get pregnant, there are certain things that you should take care of to avoid the risk of your and your baby’s health.
1. Eat a balanced diet - Make sure to eat a healthy and balanced diet. Keep yourself away from smoking or alcohol that might your health in danger. Make sure to consume folic acid and protein more during the time span of pregnancy.
2. Consult your specialist frequently - Talk to your specialist frequently and consult with your specialist on regular intervals. Tell your specialist if you are facing some sort of pain or any other problem.
Why Trust Us?
Luckily, advancement in technology has reduced the complications of high-risk pregnancy and in case, any complications arise, they can be easily cured with the latest technology. Being the leading gynecologist, Dr. Renu is always at your service, providing pregnant women with the best services. She has operated and successfully cured the complications with her experience of more than 12 years. Feel free to reach her out for the best services that promote healthy pregnancies. In case of emergency, book your appointments now.